Has your business or plant been shut down, or have your operations been reduced or suspended during COVID-19 Level 4?
Restart with confidence.
Let’s get you back to operating and producing your products and services as soon as possible.
There is no doubt as we come out of COVID-19 Level 4, your focus will be on getting your people back to work, re-establishing materials supply, your plant and equipment confidence, and how to turn all this into a bottom-line return as soon as possible.
To enable you to achieve this, you will need to be able to push the button and have your plant up and running again as quickly and efficiently as possible. The pressure to restart and keep running to catch up can mean plant maintenance shutdowns can get ignored.
More than sixty-five years of helping and supporting New Zealand industry through tough times has taught us:
- Plants do not like shutdowns and startups
- Continuous plant operation prefers a smooth flow
- Product can be trapped where shutdown cleaning, CIP hasn’t got to or Hydroblasting hasn’t occurred or been an option.
- Expansion and contraction can cause leakage of flanges, gaskets, bolt sets and packing
Have you considered doing your shut maintenance now before you restart as you may not want to stop your plant for any unforeseen issues or compliance?
Our team are ready and able to support you and provide you with plant and operations confidence while you are focussing on all the other vital areas to restart your production.
We can offer you and your team peace of mind, and smooth, efficient return to production so essential staff can focus solely on production.
How we can help:
- Experienced in hydro-testing of lines and pressure equipment
- Coded welding procedures (130+ of our own) for a wide range of materials
- Skilled mechanical fitters with care and attention to detail and a high percentage of on-tool time
- Thoroughly trained in heights, confined spaces and equipment used
- Ingrained Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) culture
- Excellent performance history in high-hazard facility sites
- Qualifications and procedural experience in a wide range of industries: Pulp & Paper; Hydroelectric; Geothermal; Oil and Gas; Fuel Terminals; Power Generation; Food and Hygiene; Rail; Infrastructure and Processing industries
“A great job by Page Macrae Engineering and many other contractors and the team at Kinleith in delivering a safe, on time and budget annual shutdown. The new Gold standard.”
Terry Skiffington | COO | OJI Fibre Solutions | New Zealand
Talk to me today, and together let’s plan for tomorrow.
Peter Swan | GENERAL MANAGER – SALES & MARKETING