We are excited that Alert Level 2 sees our team back at work at Aerodrome Road with guidelines to keep us all safe and well.
You and your business are our key focus.
While everyone’s expectations and pressures will be different, please talk to us about how we can support you and your business. We’re here to listen and help you move forward with your projects with confidence, knowing that you can rely on us.
COVID-19 is still out there. Please help us all stay safe.
Safe working plans and procedures are now in place to enable Page Macrae Engineering to operate safely under COVID-19 Alert Level 2.
On your site or ours, our people will be observing strict health and safety guidelines.
You can now visit our site. However, we will need to capture your details for contract tracing purposes in the event of a COVID-19 recurrence. This will be done by mandatory scanning of the Covid-19 QR codes across our business.
We all have a part to play in keeping each other safe. We will do everything we can to minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission at our workplace and at yours.
- Please maintain physical distancing of 1-2 metres when visiting our team on our site.
- Scan the QR code
- We will be carrying out a temperature check for all visitors to our site.
- Please sanitise your hands in the areas provided
- A maximum of ten people per group can be anywhere on our site, including meetings and general visits.
- Masks must be worn and physical distancing observed during indoor meetings
You can have confidence that our team will be operating under COVID-19 protocols when visiting your site or premises.
Remember, if you have cold or flu-like symptoms, please do not visit. You can stay in touch with us by phone, email or video chat.
Wash your hands. Social distance. Scan the QR codes.
Stay safe. Keep well. Talk soon.