With New Zealand in ‘Red’ Page Macrae has put in place some measures to keep our staff and community safe during this time.
You and your business are our key focus.
While everyone’s expectations and pressures will be different, please talk to us about how we can support you and your business. We’re here to listen and help you move forward with your projects with confidence, knowing that you can rely on us.
COVID-19 is still out there. Please help us all stay safe.
Safe working plans and procedures are now in place to enable Page Macrae Engineering to operate safely under the COVID-19 ‘RED’ traffic light.
Site access to PME:
• Visitor access is prohibited. Only essential personnel allowed on site
• Essential workshop contractors allowed on site only. Contractors will require to show their vaccination pass before entering offices or workshop premises. It is the responsibility of the PME host to sight the vaccination pass
• Temperature checking on entry
• If no vaccination pass can be presented, the essential contractor is required to follow the following:
- Complete a Health Declaration Form COVID 19 available on the Hub prior to arrival and email to PME host for vetting. It will be the responsibility of the PME host to sight the completed forms and act accordingly
- Temperature under 37.5 degrees at arrival on site
- Wear COVID-19 PPE at all times (Mask and sanitise where appropriate) Exercise physical distancing of 1m at all times
• Sign in using NZ COVID Tracer App wherever you go, and specific site sign in process
• Rapid Antigen Testing may be requested (frequency and process to be advised)
• All deliveries directed through Stores / Inwards Goods to minimise congestion
• Contactless – driver stay in vehicle where possible. If not possible use gloves and
relevant PPE before unloading goods